Congratulations on stepping up your golf game to the next level. If you are in the market for a golf rangefinder, we will help you find the best one for you. There are so many things that go into making the best golf rangefinder, so we will help you with your buying decision.
Finding the best golf rangefinder can be tough, there are so many options and different types of rangefinders out there, it’s hard to start the search. Luckily for you, we have created a simple guide on finding the best golf rangefinder for your use.
- Is it tournament approved? If you plan on using your golf rangefinder in tournaments, it needs to be tournament approved.
- Price. The price of a golf rangefinder is also huge for most people. However, most of them are int he $100-300 range. Anything out of this range is most likely not tournament approved.
- The reviews. There are a ton of golf rangefinder review sites out there. I recommend taking your time and going through these sites to see which rangefinders catch your eye. Look and see how other consumers like the rangefinder and if it has good reviews, go for it.
- Friends. Your friends are a great way to see if the rangefinder is good or not. I have found some of the best golf rangefinders by simply asking my friends what they are using and if they like it or not. it sounds simple, but trust me, it works. This is hands down one of the best ways to find your new golf rangefinder.
- Pro Shop. Going to the pro shop and asking the staff what is popular is another great way to find a good golf rangefinder. Simply ask them what they recommend and how other people like the rangefinder. It is a surefire way to find the best golf rangefinder for the money.
As you can see, there are many things that go into finding the best golf rangefinder. If you read reviews and do your homework, you will surely find the best one for you. What is good for one person may not necassrily be good for another, and vise versa. It is all about personal preference.
There may be some confusion about what makes a rangefinder tournament approved. The number one thing to do if you are unsure is to simply ask. There are countless resources online and you can also ask the manufacturer directly.
When buying, we hope you make the right decision. This is after all a huge decision when it comes to your golf game.